- Informal Construction Contract – Front End with Supplementary General Conditions
- Informal Construction Guidelines
- ConnectCarolina Vendor Masterfile payment paperwork
- State Construction Office Forms
- State Construction Manual
- Design Guidelines
- Project Close-Out Guidelines
- UNC-CH Planroom (Use Internet Explorer. Login required for full access)
- UNC-CH GIS
- ProjNet/DrChecks (login required)
- UNC Environmental Health & Safety
- UNC Energy Services (all utilities)
- UNC Energy Use Dashboard
- UNC Subsurface Utility Location Services (Contractors shall coordinate with the PM/CM to conduct all Call-Before-You-Dig due diligence. This is a three-part effort of contacting:)
- UNC Electric Distribution Systems at 919.962.8394. Currently there is no online or email verification of this service. You must contact them by phone.
- NC 811. This service is available online, but since campus addresses can be difficult to explain, we recommend you call them to fully describe the location in question.
- In special cases, there may be additional underground conduit not captured by the above two services (e.g., trunk irrigation IT lines). The best way for these items to be identified is in the project review meetings with key UNC stakeholders (especially Cogen, Chilled Water, and Grounds/Landscape Architecture).
- Campus Map
- UNC-CH Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule & Agenda
- State Construction Office
- NC General Statutes