We are pleased to provide you with information on our major projects and their progress – projects for new construction, additions, renovations, and repairs. The department of Construction Management is responsible for the construction phase of capital projects, working with our campus customers, state and local agencies, designers and of course the contractors, to provide well built facilities while minimizing inconvenience and disruption to the University community.
Some noise, dirt, and inconvenience are inevitable around construction, and we realize it impacts your daily activities. We endeavor to minimize it. We ask for your patience and understanding while we improve the University’s facilities and capabilities for tomorrow’s students.
Remember…please remain outside the construction limits, marked by caution tape, barricades or fencing. They are placed for your safety to protect you from unknown or unseen dangers.
- 2021 Informal Contractor Selections
- Preferred Minority Business Enterprise Form (Appendix E)
- University No Smoking Policy
- Construction Documents Checklist
- Pre-Construction Conference Checklist
- Guidelines for Recruitment of Minority Business Enterprises
Interim Director of Construction Management