Game Day Recycling
Rameses Recycles is an integral part of Carolina Athletics’ commitment to sustainability and waste reduction on game days.
Follow these guidelines to Recycle Right at Carolina Games!
- Keep it loose! Please do NOT bag recyclables, instead empty them loose into the recycling bin.
- Throw away plastic bags.
- Plastic bags, paper cups, and food are NOT recyclable. Please throw these items away.
- Please recycle empty bottles and cans in the labeled bins located throughout the stadium.
- Reduce waste by taking home your plastic cup and reuse them at your next tailgate!
- Dumpsters for trash are in most parking lots. Please tailgate responsibly and leave your space clean.
- To see what else you can recycle, check out our Recycle Right page.