The Space Planning and Occupancy Tracking System (SPOTS) application is scheduled for an important required system upgrade over the weekend of March 8-11. Beginning at 5 p.m. Friday, March 8, through 10 a.m. Monday, March 11, the SPOTS website will not be accessible while the upgrade is implemented.
SPOTS 4.0 Upgrades and Improvements
The system upgrade will include migration to a new server and will provide enhanced system security. Application users will also see the following improvements:
- Updated user interface with a fresh new look.
- Enhanced printing capabilities for wide-format printing.
- Ability to change room and space labels on the fly.
- Floor lists moved to drop-down menus for easier navigation through buildings with multiple floors.
- Leaflet-based floor plans for enhanced printing and mobility.
For questions about the SPOTS 4.0 upgrade contact Lisa Huggins, Facilities Technology Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org.