Construction of the UNC School of Nursing's new nursing education building will begin Monday, March 4 and is expected to be completed in spring 2026.
SERVICE NOTICE: Due to ongoing supply chain issues and a high volume of staff vacancies, work request response and repair times may vary and may be extended. We appreciate your patience.
Work to upgrade gate equipment will close the west end of Paul Green Theatre Drive beginning Monday, Feb. 26.
Thanks to a collaboration between Facilities Services and Emergency Management and Planning, Carolina students, faculty and staff who opt in can receive outage notifications on their mobile phones when a campus elevator is out of service.
- Designer Solicitations – Campus Roofing Replacement – ITS Manning, Graham Memorial, Art Studio and Fordham Hall
- Designer Solicitations – Athletic Facility Study
- Designer Solicitations – Campus Envelope Repairs – New East, New West, Playmakers, and Hooker
- Construction Bids – Memorial Hall Roof Replacement
- Designer Solicitations – University Libraries Space Master Planning