Reserve an Outdoor Space
Facilities Services reserves the following open spaces on campus:
- Polk Place
- McCorkle Place
- Bell Tower Quad and Amphitheater
Making a Reservation
Requests to reserve outdoor spaces may be made online by students, faculty and staff. University affiliates needing to reserve outdoor spaces should contact Robyn Narvesen for more information.
- Step 1
- Submit your online request form found on the Reservation Form. Provide as much detail as possible to the scope and logistics of your event.
- Step 2
- Your request will be reviewed by Facilities Services for availability and the scope of the event. You will be contacted within five business days. You may be asked to discuss additional event logistics and details. These may include:
- Set up/take-down information.
- Equipment rental needs.
- Staffing requirements.
- Liability insurance requirements.
- Security requirements.
- Any additional fees or permits necessary.
- NOTE: Your request is not approved until you receive a permit.
- Step 3
- Once all details have been reviewed and approved, Facilities Services will issue a permit. Please keep this permit with you throughout the duration of your event.
- Step 4
- After the event has occurred, Facilities Services will send any applicable invoices. Specific instructions for payment will be provided at that time.
- Step 5
- Events requiring parking and transit services must also register through Transportation and Parking.
For all facilities use questions, please contact: