Interior Design, Furnishings and Cabinetry
The Interior Design department works with campus clients to integrate practical, technical and aesthetic factors in designing building interiors. Projects range in scope from office layouts to complete building interior renovations. Working with Facilities Services ensures seamless project management with other campus services, access to a large variety of vendors and contractors and adherence to applicable building regulations. Services include but are not limited to:
- Space planning: code compliance and furniture layout.
- Coordination of architectural finishes: paint and wall coverings, flooring materials, fabrics, architectural lighting and window treatments.
- AutoCAD drawing and schematic planning.
- Procurement and project management.
- Support of capital projects and renovation work.
- Custom cabinet work.
For all interior design services requests, please call Customer Service at 919-962-3456 or submit a Campus Maintenance Request.