Skip to main content

While routine trash collection and disposal is a scheduled service, additional service or collection bins may be requested to accommodate special events or moves or to report litter on campus:

Temporary collection bins

  • To request temporary trash bins, please submit an online Housekeeping Services Equipment Loan Request.
  • To request temporary recycling or compost bins for a special event, please submit an online Recycling Request with the Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling.

Reporting litter

Dumpsters and compactors

  • To report a trash or cardboard dumpster that needs emptying or repair, or to report a compactor that is not working, please contact the Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling at 919-962-1442 or submit an online Recycling Request.