While routine trash collection and disposal is a scheduled service, additional service or collection bins may be requested to accommodate special events or moves or to report litter on campus:
Temporary collection bins
- To request temporary trash bins, please submit an online Housekeeping Services Equipment Loan Request.
- To request temporary recycling or compost bins for a special event, please submit an online Recycling Request with the Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling.
- To report litter that needs to be cleaned up inside a campus building, please contact Housekeeping Services or submit an online Housekeeping Request.
- To report litter that needs to be cleaned up on campus grounds, please call Grounds Services or submit an online Campus Maintenance Request.
Dumpsters and compactors
- To report a trash or cardboard dumpster that needs emptying or repair, or to report a compactor that is not working, please contact the Office of Waste Reduction and Recycling at 919-962-1442 or submit an online Recycling Request.