Facilities Planning and Design
Facilities Planning and Design is comprised of design professionals who are responsible for planning, design and management of all capital improvement projects; campus master planning; and mapping and geographical information.
Planning and Design Services
- Project Management – Provide planning and project management services for the University’s capital improvement projects.
- Design Services – Provide design services for informal projects including renovations and exterior building improvements.
- Interior Design Services – Provide design and procurement services for new furniture and interior renovations.
- Land Use Planning – Lead the planning effort to create a campus environment that supports the University’s mission through campus master planning, development plans and agreements.
- Space Programming and Planning – Provide evaluation of space needs and planning for capital projects.
- Community Coordination – Assure that community concerns are addressed through adherence to all zoning regulations, permit requirements and development agreements.
- Historic Property – Identify, evaluate and protect the University’s historic property.
- Information Services – Support the University’s mapping and geographical systems.